USDK (CURRENCY:USDK) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. USDK has a market capitalization of $28.71 million and $200.12 million worth of USDK was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, USDK has traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. One USDK coin can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00002743 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002735 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002382 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.65 or 0.00061880 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $67.06 or 0.00183226 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.23 or 0.00200093 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $473.46 or 0.01293620 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $36,650.82 or 1.00140448 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
USDK Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “USDK is an ERC-20 stablecoin co-developed by OKLink, a blockchain technology company, and Prime Trust, a US-licensed trust company. Every USDK is backed by 1 USD from the Prime Trust Special Account. With a guaranteed 1:1 conversion rate between USDK and USD, the monetary value is 100% reserved. Also, an audit firm will provide monthly reports for maximum transparency to the public. “
Buying and Selling USDK
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDK should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USDK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USDK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.