pEOS (CURRENCY:PEOS) traded up 19.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One pEOS coin can currently be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, pEOS has traded up 77.2% against the U.S. dollar. pEOS has a market cap of $2.24 million and $374.00 worth of pEOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002389 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.56 or 0.00062104 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.35 or 0.00185406 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.69 or 0.00200107 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $468.08 or 0.01288600 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36,249.10 or 0.99790991 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “pEOS is a smart contract implementation of a privacy token, based on the technology that powers the anonymous cryptocurrency Monero, which is capable of running on top of EOSIO software. It allows private and untraceable transactions of, its EOS-based token, pEOS, among EOS users. Before EOSIO enabled developers to utilize system level languages like C++, the development of highly complex smart contracts like pEOS was almost impossible. “
Buying and Selling pEOS
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as pEOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire pEOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy pEOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for pEOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for pEOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.