OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 10th. One OWNDATA coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. OWNDATA has a total market cap of $729,722.06 and approximately $1.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, OWNDATA has traded 21.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.12 or 0.00124220 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001954 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $282.92 or 0.00778869 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded down 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00003267 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000058 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Owndata is a crypto marketplace for data sellers and buyers. Site Owners/Editors have to sign up and get an Owndata user account in order to register their websites to OwnData Blockchain Platform. Owndata generates a unique pixel code (unique cookie) for each website in return. The addition of this unique cookie to a web site immediately enables the collection of visitors’ data. “
OWNDATA Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OWNDATA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OWNDATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.