Dvision Network (CURRENCY:DVI) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Dvision Network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00000977 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dvision Network has a total market cap of $73.88 million and approximately $3.83 million worth of Dvision Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Dvision Network has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00063815 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003794 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00023775 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $311.42 or 0.00857326 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,099.50 or 0.08532672 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.55 or 0.00089610 BTC.
Dvision Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dvision Network is a new VR content ecosystem that is based on blockchain technology. Dvision Network presents a new virtual reality world, where humanity can lead an affluent life, at the very centre of the ICT based fourth industrial revolution. “
Buying and Selling Dvision Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dvision Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dvision Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dvision Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dvision Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dvision Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.