ASD (BTMX) (CURRENCY:BTMX) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. ASD (BTMX) has a market capitalization of $319.56 million and approximately $480,458.00 worth of ASD (BTMX) was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ASD (BTMX) coin can now be purchased for about $0.43 or 0.00001162 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, ASD (BTMX) has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.45 or 0.00063413 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00023714 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00003761 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $314.51 or 0.00850537 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.97 or 0.00089169 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,134.37 or 0.08476324 BTC.
ASD (BTMX) Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BTMX is a non-refundable functional utility token which will be used as the unit of exchange between participants on BitMax. The goal of introducing BTMX is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on BitMax. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of BitMax (BTMX) is a major component of the ecosystem on BitMax, and is designed to be used solely as the primary token on the platform. BTMX will initially be issued by the Distributor as ERC-20 standard compliant digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling ASD (BTMX)
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ASD (BTMX) directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ASD (BTMX) should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ASD (BTMX) using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ASD (BTMX) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ASD (BTMX) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.