Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 15th. In the last seven days, Quark has traded 83.7% higher against the dollar. Quark has a total market cap of $5.15 million and $950.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0191 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Safari (SFR) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000044 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. Quark’s hybrid blockchain utilises Proof-of-Work for the distribution of new coins and Proof-of-Stake to provide security for the network “
Buying and Selling Quark
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.