Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 37% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Pirl coin can now be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Pirl has a market capitalization of $161,876.17 and $386.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Pirl has traded down 59% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,851.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,747.18 or 0.07830777 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001054 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,198.65 or 0.02504907 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $304.89 or 0.00637147 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.10 or 0.00202922 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $391.72 or 0.00818608 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $314.71 or 0.00657672 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $276.09 or 0.00576973 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00007088 BTC.
Pirl Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Pirl is a 3-layered Masternode network blockchain that harnesses the power of Smart Contracts, EVM, Web3 and service masternode networks to provide decentralized storage and immutable (read: unchangeable -secure) content. The main goal of the project is to improve the functionality and performance of Decentralized applications and set new standards for user experience and to provide a real use for blockchain technology. PIRL is using the already laid technological foundation to develop a unique all-in-one platform with easy-to-use features for file storage, communication, entertainment, and p2p marketplace trading. “
Buying and Selling Pirl
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirl should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.