Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be bought for $312.36 or 0.00657092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 8.4% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin SV has a total market cap of $5.85 billion and approximately $1.39 billion worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47,536.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,193.50 or 0.02510715 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.11 or 0.00069645 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00003257 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 27.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000011 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin SV restores the original Bitcoin protocol, aiming to keep it stable and allow it to massively scale. Bitcoin SV will maintain the vision set out by Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper in 2008: Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System Reflecting its mission to fulfill the vision of Bitcoin, the project name represents the “Satoshi Vision” or SV. Created at the request of leading BSV mining enterprise CoinGeek and other miners, Bitcoin SV is intended to provide a clear choice for miners and allow businesses to build applications and websites on it reliably. “
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.