Mirrored Alibaba (CURRENCY:mBABA) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. One Mirrored Alibaba coin can currently be bought for about $230.58 or 0.00419954 BTC on popular exchanges. Mirrored Alibaba has a total market cap of $32.37 million and approximately $420,522.00 worth of Mirrored Alibaba was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Mirrored Alibaba has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.02 or 0.00065600 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $146.98 or 0.00267686 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004237 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $634.15 or 0.01154963 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.79 or 0.00032403 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $397.49 or 0.00723942 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55,017.02 or 1.00201111 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Mirrored Alibaba Coin Profile
Mirrored Alibaba’s total supply is 140,399 coins. Mirrored Alibaba’s official Twitter account is @mirror_protocol. Mirrored Alibaba’s official message board is medium.com/@mirror-protocol. Mirrored Alibaba’s official website is mirror.finance.
Buying and Selling Mirrored Alibaba
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirrored Alibaba directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirrored Alibaba should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mirrored Alibaba using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mirrored Alibaba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirrored Alibaba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.