LinkEye (CURRENCY:LET) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. LinkEye has a total market cap of $8.09 million and approximately $711,153.00 worth of LinkEye was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LinkEye coin can now be bought for about $0.0098 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, LinkEye has traded 16.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001823 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.17 or 0.00065939 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.39 or 0.00266887 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00004222 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $632.01 or 0.01152194 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00032386 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $395.75 or 0.00721471 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $54,619.69 or 0.99574957 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
LinkEye’s launch date was September 7th, 2017. LinkEye’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 829,999,000 coins. The Reddit community for LinkEye is https://reddit.com/r/ico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LinkEye is www.linkeye.com. LinkEye’s official Twitter account is @LinkEyeProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “LinkEye (LET) is a blockchain solution with an Achain-based token system that has been built and optimized specifically for the credit industry. This purpose-built system aims to facilitate a global credit alliance, as well as the development of an open and global credit-based society on both a technological and financial level. Utilizating blockchain technology and a credit economy model enables Linkeye to create a shared list of untrusted profiles within the credit alliance by connecting isolated islands of credit data. The LinkEye Token (LET) is a contract token issued on Achain to ensure efficiency on the Linkeye platform. LET token will be used as a user's credentials for querying data on the LinkEye platform. “
LinkEye Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LinkEye directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LinkEye should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LinkEye using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LinkEye Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LinkEye and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.