ESBC (CURRENCY:ESBC) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 4th. ESBC has a market cap of $701,320.85 and $71,091.00 worth of ESBC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ESBC coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0256 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, ESBC has traded down 10.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Digiwage (WAGE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 34.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Klimatas (KTS) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000033 BTC.
ESBC (ESBC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. ESBC’s total supply is 27,626,220 coins and its circulating supply is 27,346,886 coins. ESBC’s official message board is medium.com/@esbcbetting. The Reddit community for ESBC is https://reddit.com/r/ESBCcrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ESBC’s official website is esbc.pro. ESBC’s official Twitter account is @eSportBettingPR and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Betting exchange is a platform for betting between players on sports events. There, a player can suggest betting – choosing a particular event, then offer his/her coefficient and the sum of bet on a particular result (in this case you sell the bet, acting as a bookmaker). Or you can accept the betting conditions offered by other players – to buy the betting. This way a player becomes a participant of the purchase process, where betting odds are goods. Consequently, sports betting exchange is a mediator, providing the players with a service for such purchase. All deals are performed on the betting exchange without commissions. “
Buying and Selling ESBC
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ESBC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ESBC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ESBC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ESBC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ESBC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.