Tapmydata (CURRENCY:TAP) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Tapmydata coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.42 or 0.00000764 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Tapmydata has traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar. Tapmydata has a market cap of $3.66 million and $359,801.00 worth of Tapmydata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $399.33 or 0.00723476 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00006635 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00020971 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,333.91 or 0.02416678 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000400 BTC.
Tapmydata Coin Profile
TAP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Tapmydata’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,686,043 coins. Tapmydata’s official Twitter account is @tapmydata.
According to CryptoCompare, “TappingCoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 Algorithm that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. “
Tapmydata Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tapmydata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tapmydata should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tapmydata using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tapmydata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tapmydata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.