PancakeSwap (CURRENCY:CAKE) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. PancakeSwap has a market capitalization of $6.05 billion and $669.43 million worth of PancakeSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PancakeSwap coin can currently be bought for approximately $37.35 or 0.00069021 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, PancakeSwap has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.68 or 0.00088104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00019327 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $467.01 or 0.00862954 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,383.21 or 0.09947291 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.89 or 0.00101435 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.36 or 0.00045011 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000312 BTC.
PancakeSwap Coin Profile
PancakeSwap is a coin. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2020. PancakeSwap’s total supply is 161,882,860 coins. PancakeSwap’s official Twitter account is @pancakeswap and its Facebook page is accessible here. PancakeSwap’s official website is pancakeswap.finance. The official message board for PancakeSwap is medium.com/@pancakeswap.
According to CryptoCompare, “PancakeSwap is an automated market maker (“AMM”) that allows two tokens to be exchanged on the Binance Smart Chain. It is designed to be fast, cheap, allowing anyone to participate. “
Buying and Selling PancakeSwap
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PancakeSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PancakeSwap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PancakeSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PancakeSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PancakeSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.