Ouroboros (CURRENCY:OURO) traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Ouroboros coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ouroboros has a market capitalization of $114,264.43 and approximately $605.00 worth of Ouroboros was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ouroboros has traded down 6.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.39 or 0.00065461 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded 2,925.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,900.72 or 0.03515806 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.95 or 0.00266271 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004331 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $622.90 or 0.01152186 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00031156 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $396.89 or 0.00734146 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54,111.74 or 1.00092005 BTC.
Ouroboros Coin Profile
Ouroboros’ total supply is 77,343,806 coins and its circulating supply is 31,296,749 coins. The official website for Ouroboros is ouroboros-crypto.com/en. Ouroboros’ official Twitter account is @CryptoOuroboros and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ouroboros Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ouroboros directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ouroboros should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ouroboros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ouroboros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ouroboros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.