NativeCoin (CURRENCY:N8V) traded 18.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. NativeCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.66 million and $33.00 worth of NativeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NativeCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00000198 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, NativeCoin has traded 46.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.08 or 0.00057504 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002431 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.53 or 0.00330332 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00009109 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.20 or 0.00031823 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00010663 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000123 BTC.
NativeCoin Coin Profile
NativeCoin (CRYPTO:N8V) uses the hashing algorithm. NativeCoin’s total supply is 40,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,782,736 coins. NativeCoin’s official Twitter account is @n8vcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NativeCoin’s official website is www.n8vcoin.io. The Reddit community for NativeCoin is /r/wsxofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “NativeCoin is a diverse cryptocurrency designed specifically for use in Tribal casinos and other Tribal enterprises (for example hotels, restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, and shopping/food establishments inside casinos just to name a few). As more and more Tribes work to develop shopping centers, amusement/recreation centers, and entertainment venues, the need for a sovereign, secure, and liquid currency rises. NativeCoin is tailored to the emerging uses Tribes are creating in every sector of gaming and their other integrated Tribal enterprises. With NativeCoin, Tribes will not only be able to use, own, and invest in their own money supply but will also have the ability to host online gaming portals. Gaming on this scale translates to tens of millions of gaming enthusiasts who will be able to reach Tribal casinos which were previously unavailable to them. “
Buying and Selling NativeCoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NativeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NativeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NativeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NativeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NativeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.