Mist (CURRENCY:MIST) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Mist coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0716 or 0.00000132 BTC on popular exchanges. Mist has a market cap of $4.04 million and approximately $326,465.00 worth of Mist was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Mist has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.70 or 0.00086382 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00019084 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.29 or 0.00068984 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $463.47 or 0.00857290 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,346.45 or 0.09889481 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.69 or 0.00101162 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.12 or 0.00044613 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Alchemist was started with a tweet by @thegostep. There is no “dev team”. There is no company. There is only a community of alchemists figuring out what to build in the open. There is no roadmap. An alchemist never makes forward-looking statements, simply because the future is unpredictable. The only plan is there is no plan. “
Buying and Selling Mist
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mist directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mist should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mist using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mist Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mist and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.