Marlin (CURRENCY:POND) traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Marlin has a market cap of $131.63 million and $24.94 million worth of Marlin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Marlin has traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Marlin coin can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00000331 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002621 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.39 or 0.00065486 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded 2,910.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,888.81 or 0.03494877 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $142.61 or 0.00263864 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00004217 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $622.61 or 0.01152027 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.97 or 0.00031393 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $395.55 or 0.00731893 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,770.18 or 0.99491479 BTC.
Marlin was first traded on December 21st, 2020. Marlin’s total supply is 3,184,000,001 coins and its circulating supply is 736,908,424 coins. The official message board for Marlin is medium.com/marlin-protocol. The Reddit community for Marlin is https://reddit.com/r/marlinprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Marlin is www.marlin.pro. Marlin’s official Twitter account is @marlinprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Marlin is an open protocol designed to provide high-performance programmable network infrastructure for DeFi and Web 3.0 “
Buying and Selling Marlin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marlin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Marlin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Marlin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marlin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marlin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.