Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for $2.16 or 0.00004027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $8.33 million and $1.25 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $308.76 or 0.00576190 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00004663 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00007023 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002503 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
LBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lightning Bitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog.
According to CryptoCompare, “LiteBitcoin is a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency that aims to be the light version of Bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.