KLAYswap Protocol (CURRENCY:KSP) traded 2,889.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. KLAYswap Protocol has a total market capitalization of $14.60 billion and approximately $14.99 million worth of KLAYswap Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KLAYswap Protocol coin can now be bought for $1,875.58 or 0.03468382 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, KLAYswap Protocol has traded 3,017.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.45 or 0.00065553 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $143.44 or 0.00265248 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $619.69 or 0.01145947 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.98 or 0.00031395 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $397.60 or 0.00735260 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $53,960.97 or 0.99786238 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
KLAYswap Protocol Profile
KLAYswap Protocol’s total supply is 126,141,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,784,449 coins. KLAYswap Protocol’s official Twitter account is @KLAYswap.
According to CryptoCompare, “KLAYswap, as a trustless on-chain swap protocol, is a service created by all participants (liquidity providers, traders, and community members) and not by a particular operator. With this and the decentralized, trustless philosophy of blockchain in mind, KLAYswap issued the KSP (KLAYswap Protocol) governance token so participants can create KLAYswap’s policies and direction and lead to the gradual, continued development of the service. “
KLAYswap Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KLAYswap Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KLAYswap Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KLAYswap Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KLAYswap Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KLAYswap Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.