KARMA (CURRENCY:KARMA) traded 5,878.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 4th. One KARMA coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0179 or 0.00000033 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. KARMA has a market cap of $97.75 million and approximately $221.00 worth of KARMA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, KARMA has traded 6,698.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00005050 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.82 or 0.00105250 BTC.
KARMA Coin Profile
KARMA (CRYPTO:KARMA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 3rd, 2014. KARMA’s total supply is 8,462,823,687 coins and its circulating supply is 5,450,532,381 coins. KARMA’s official message board is medium.com/@hello_11092. The Reddit community for KARMA is /r/KARMAEOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KARMA’s official Twitter account is @KarmaBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. KARMA’s official website is www.karmaapp.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Karma is a dapp that awards tokens for helping people through positive actions. Users also earn tokens by validating good deeds. Share tokens with those you feel deserve it for doing good in the world and promote a world of giving. “
Buying and Selling KARMA
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KARMA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KARMA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KARMA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KARMA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KARMA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.