JUST (CURRENCY:JST) traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. One JUST coin can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00000224 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. JUST has a total market capitalization of $271.41 million and $250.95 million worth of JUST was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, JUST has traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001866 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.01 or 0.00065342 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.71 or 0.00262590 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00004296 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $619.66 or 0.01156388 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00031298 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $393.51 or 0.00734364 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53,644.54 or 1.00109583 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
JUST’s launch date was April 3rd, 2020. JUST’s total supply is 9,900,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 2,260,326,706 coins. JUST’s official Twitter account is @DeFi_JUST and its Facebook page is accessible here. JUST’s official message board is medium.com/@TronFoundation/the-testnet-of-the-tron-based-stablecoins-lending-platform-successfully-completed-platform-662e0649209f. The official website for JUST is just.network/#.
According to CryptoCompare, “JST is a part of the USDJ currency system. Holding JST can participate in the community governance of JUST and pay the stabilization fee for CDP borrowing in the JUST system. “
Buying and Selling JUST
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JUST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy JUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for JUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.