HARD Protocol (CURRENCY:HARD) traded 12.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. HARD Protocol has a total market cap of $98.34 million and $8.00 million worth of HARD Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, HARD Protocol has traded down 6.8% against the US dollar. One HARD Protocol coin can now be purchased for $1.61 or 0.00002969 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.45 or 0.00065553 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded up 2,889.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,875.58 or 0.03468382 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.44 or 0.00265248 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $619.69 or 0.01145947 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.98 or 0.00031395 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $397.60 or 0.00735260 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $53,960.97 or 0.99786238 BTC.
HARD Protocol Coin Profile
HARD Protocol’s genesis date was November 2nd, 2020. HARD Protocol’s total supply is 200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 61,250,000 coins. HARD Protocol’s official Twitter account is @hard_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. HARD Protocol’s official website is hard.kava.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “HARD Protocol is a cross-chain money market for digital assets that aims to provide the ability to lend, borrow, and earn with a wide variety of assets including BTC, XRP, BNB, BUSD, KAVA, USDX, and others. The platform is built on the interoperable Kava blockchain that provides cross-chain bridges, Chainlink oracles, security from the Tendermint consensus mechanism, and other infrastructure designed as a foundation for DeFi applications and services. Core to the HARD Protocol is the HARD token, a governance token that enables holders to have a say in the on-going management and evolution of the platform. The HARD token is used for platform governance voting, as a reward for lenders and borrowers and for KAVA token stakers on the platform. “
HARD Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HARD Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HARD Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HARD Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HARD Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HARD Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.