Dynamite (CURRENCY:DYNMT) traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Dynamite has a total market cap of $218,782.71 and $175,190.00 worth of Dynamite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dynamite has traded down 17.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Dynamite coin can now be purchased for about $0.59 or 0.00001085 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $39.85 or 0.00072944 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00002928 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
DYNMT is a coin. Dynamite’s total supply is 790,044 coins and its circulating supply is 369,207 coins. The official website for Dynamite is dynamitetoken.com. Dynamite’s official Twitter account is @DoYourTip.
According to CryptoCompare, “DYNMT is an open-source, community-based and focused social experiment. Participation in this experiment does not provide an offer of ordinary shares of any asset, and token holders are not entitled to or promise d any dividend / financial reward. The tokens are not designed to create securities under any jurisdiction. The world's first feature of Dynamite token is that 2% is burned forever with every transfer. The Dynamite Token project is intended as an academic study. All data from this experiment will be presented to the public via reports. “
Dynamite Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.