Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Cred coin can now be bought for $0.0079 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Cred has traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. Cred has a total market cap of $6.60 million and $870,691.00 worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.46 or 0.00088793 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00019255 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.04 or 0.00069696 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.99 or 0.00866718 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,488.57 or 0.10057349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.45 or 0.00101602 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.29 or 0.00044508 BTC.
Cred Coin Profile
Cred (LBA) is a coin. It was first traded on April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 840,410,205 coins. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cred’s official website is www.mycred.io. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cred (LBA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. It is a decentralized lending ecosystem that facilitates global open access to credit. LBA is a global utility token that enables superior rates on digital assets. Cred lends USD, Euros and other fiat currencies with your crypto assets as collateral. No need to sell your crypto, simply access a secured line of credit. Cred offers the most competitive interest rates on digital assets such as BTC, XRP, ETH and fiat currencies such as the USD and EURO. Access your earning potential through one of Cred’s many partners. No minimum investment size, no hidden fees, just great returns. Earn up to 10% on your digital assets including crypto, fiat, and precious metals. Cred has one of the most comprehensive insurance policies available on the market, including Cyber hacking, E&O and regulatory coverage. Cred works with Lockton, one of the world’s largest privately owned, independent insurance brokerage firms, and with some of the largest insurance underwriters in the world. “
Buying and Selling Cred
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cred should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.