CertiK (CURRENCY:CTK) traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 4th. During the last week, CertiK has traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. One CertiK coin can currently be purchased for $2.70 or 0.00005000 BTC on popular exchanges. CertiK has a total market cap of $120.41 million and $27.49 million worth of CertiK was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002635 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.87 or 0.00066451 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded 2,786.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,829.95 or 0.03389957 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.18 or 0.00265235 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $627.69 or 0.01162780 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00032049 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $402.12 or 0.00744912 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,853.71 or 0.99763140 BTC.
CertiK was first traded on October 24th, 2020. CertiK’s total supply is 102,102,255 coins and its circulating supply is 44,611,660 coins. The official message board for CertiK is medium.com/certik. The official website for CertiK is www.certik.org. CertiK’s official Twitter account is @certikorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The CertiK Foundation is a nonprofit, research-driven organization with a mission to give people the power to trust in the blockchain. By pushing forward the adoption of provably secure software, the Foundation hopes to raise the standards of security across space.CertiK Chain provides developers with the safeguards and flexibility to code with confidence, facilitating blockchain adoption for developers, and large enterprises alike. “
CertiK Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CertiK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CertiK should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CertiK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CertiK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CertiK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.