Castweet (CURRENCY:CTT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Castweet coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000209 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Castweet has traded 15.6% lower against the dollar. Castweet has a market capitalization of $201,180.40 and approximately $65,958.00 worth of Castweet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sora (XOR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $634.63 or 0.01184326 BTC.
- Zen Protocol (ZP) traded up 79.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- VeraOne (VRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.06 or 0.00106483 BTC.
- EtherBone (ETHBN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ENTONE (ENTONE) traded 39.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Bytus (BYTS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00002193 BTC.
- Bone (BONE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- BitcoinSoV (BSOV) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000492 BTC.
Castweet Coin Profile
Castweet (CRYPTO:CTT) is a coin. Castweet’s total supply is 99,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,793,952 coins. Castweet’s official website is www.castweet.com. The official message board for Castweet is medium.com/@castweet. Castweet’s official Twitter account is @codetractio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Castweet goal is to create a platform that viewers prefer over other live-streaming competitors as their participation is both compensated and motivated. With this viewer-centric approach, viewers are motivated to not only view, but also engage, share, and shape the development of the platform. “
Castweet Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castweet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Castweet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Castweet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Castweet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castweet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.