Akash Network (CURRENCY:AKT) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 4th. Over the last week, Akash Network has traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar. Akash Network has a market capitalization of $306.15 million and approximately $1.41 million worth of Akash Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Akash Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.41 or 0.00009829 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002629 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.05 or 0.00065472 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.20 or 0.00269190 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00004206 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $641.84 or 0.01165824 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.78 or 0.00032299 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $400.39 or 0.00727255 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55,074.35 or 1.00036096 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Akash Network Profile
Akash Network’s total supply is 134,524,074 coins and its circulating supply is 56,575,886 coins. Akash Network’s official Twitter account is @akashnet_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Akash Network is https://reddit.com/r/akashnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Akash Network’s official website is akash.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Akash DeCloud is a cloud built for DeFi, decentralized projects, and high growth companies, providing scale, flexibility, and price performance. Its serverless computing platform is compatible with all cloud providers and all applications that run on the cloud. “
Buying and Selling Akash Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akash Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akash Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Akash Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akash Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akash Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.