Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:YIELD) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 18th. One Yield Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00000334 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Yield Protocol has traded down 30.7% against the dollar. Yield Protocol has a total market cap of $6.26 million and approximately $1.35 million worth of Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.03 or 0.00067166 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.19 or 0.00020299 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $374.78 or 0.00679822 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.52 or 0.00088002 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.27 or 0.00038589 BTC.
Yield Protocol Profile
Yield Protocol (YIELD) is a coin. It was first traded on March 4th, 2021. Yield Protocol’s total supply is 140,682,541 coins and its circulating supply is 34,009,745 coins. Yield Protocol’s official Twitter account is @yield_protocol.
According to CryptoCompare, “Yield Protocol is an open-source platform allowing anybody to create and execute yield farming & trading strategies on the Ethereum Defi ecosystem. It's designed to minimize smart contract risk by simplifying the abilities of each contract. Yields Protocols design allows anybody to design financial strategies that others can leverage without giving them access to their funds. “
Yield Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yield Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Yield Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Yield Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.