TENA (CURRENCY:TENA) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One TENA coin can now be purchased for about $1.21 or 0.00002121 BTC on popular exchanges. TENA has a market capitalization of $3.60 million and $33,775.00 worth of TENA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TENA has traded up 14.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $41.22 or 0.00072344 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.06 or 0.00021173 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.53 or 0.00090441 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $388.41 or 0.00681713 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.82 or 0.00041802 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,682.33 or 0.06462983 BTC.
TENA (CRYPTO:TENA) is a coin. TENA’s total supply is 5,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 2,974,535 coins. TENA’s official message board is medium.com/tenaprotocol. TENA’s official Twitter account is @tenaprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. TENA’s official website is tenaprotocol.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “TENA is a blockchain-based payment protocol. Customers register a credit card and make QR code payments, the same way they would have on other mobile payment apps. In addition to credit, debit and cryptocurrency payments are supported as well. Customers and merchants alike are rewarded with TENA tokens for using mobile payment apps under the TENA Protocol. “
TENA Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TENA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TENA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TENA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.