Super Zero Protocol (CURRENCY:SERO) traded down 8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. Over the last seven days, Super Zero Protocol has traded 0.6% lower against the dollar. One Super Zero Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.32 or 0.00000568 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Super Zero Protocol has a market cap of $101.80 million and approximately $6.69 million worth of Super Zero Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2,263.28 or 0.03967681 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.72 or 0.00066128 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Entherfound (ETF) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Super Zero Protocol
Super Zero Protocol (SERO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2019. Super Zero Protocol’s total supply is 634,928,740 coins and its circulating supply is 314,227,889 coins. Super Zero Protocol’s official Twitter account is @SEROdotCASH. The official website for Super Zero Protocol is sero.cash. Super Zero Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@SERO.CASH.
According to CryptoCompare, “SERO is a privacy coin Protocol supporting smart contract using Zero-Knowledge Proof. SERO adopt innovative UTXO+Account mixed mode. SERO is also a Privacy Protection platform which allows developers to issue privacy coins and use them in DApps, that means DApps can have Privacy features. It built a Zero-Knowledge Proof encryption library “Super-ZK” which is 20+ times faster than the latest zk-SNARKs (Sapling upgrade) that Zcash uses. “
Super Zero Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Super Zero Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Super Zero Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Super Zero Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Super Zero Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Super Zero Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.