SnowSwap (CURRENCY:SNOW) traded down 18.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 18th. One SnowSwap coin can currently be bought for $38.08 or 0.00069079 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, SnowSwap has traded down 18.6% against the dollar. SnowSwap has a total market capitalization of $11.62 million and $634,963.00 worth of SnowSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.22 or 0.00065694 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $152.76 or 0.00277084 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00004334 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.48 or 0.00026262 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $391.08 or 0.00709384 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,963.80 or 0.99699500 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $468.92 or 0.00850578 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
SnowSwap Coin Profile
SnowSwap was first traded on October 8th, 2020. SnowSwap’s total supply is 500,000 coins and its circulating supply is 305,183 coins. SnowSwap’s official Twitter account is @snow_swap. The Reddit community for SnowSwap is https://reddit.com/r/Snowswap.
According to CryptoCompare, “SnowSwap is a new platform where users can swap between various Yearn yVault tokens. SnowSwap is designed for low slippage stablecoin swaps and is based on Curve’s AMM. “
SnowSwap Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowSwap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.