PlayGame (CURRENCY:PXG) traded down 13.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. Over the last seven days, PlayGame has traded 40.6% lower against the dollar. PlayGame has a total market capitalization of $1.13 million and approximately $29,401.00 worth of PlayGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PlayGame coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.09 or 0.00072317 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.96 or 0.00021048 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.11 or 0.00089965 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $383.49 or 0.00674980 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00040801 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
PlayGame Coin Profile
PlayGame (PXG) is a coin. PlayGame’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 999,875,000 coins. PlayGame’s official Twitter account is @playgame_pxg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PlayGame is medium.com/playgame-pxg. The official website for PlayGame is its.playgame.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “PlayGame Token is an ERC20 cryptocurrency token with smart contract platform enabling game publishers, developers and communities to monetize directly from cryptocurrency crowds all over the world. The platform SDK will enable any game publisher or developer to implement their own token economy in their games. Enabling all games to have features like rewarding loyal users with tokens, implement pool prize on multiplayer games, tournaments and many more. “
PlayGame Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlayGame should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlayGame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlayGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.