Opium (CURRENCY:OPIUM) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. One Opium coin can currently be purchased for about $7.52 or 0.00013202 BTC on popular exchanges. Opium has a total market capitalization of $31.30 million and $65.52 million worth of Opium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Opium has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.14 or 0.00066948 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.89 or 0.00278868 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004355 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.36 or 0.00028722 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $410.74 or 0.00720905 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57,318.23 or 1.00601243 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $490.35 or 0.00860630 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Opium protocol is a universal protocol to create, settle and trade virtually all derivatives and financial instruments in a professional and trustless way. It allows anyone to build custom exchange-traded products on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once created, they can be traded freely via a network of relayers and will be priced according to supply and demand. The Opium Network is a learning ecosystem that can work with the custom logic of both derivatives and oracles. All created positions are represented by ERC-721o tokens that are specially designed for trading financial instruments and can be combined into portfolios and natively traded in combined orders. At the same time, these tokens are backward compatible with the ERC-721 token standard and can be used in existing ecosystems. “
Opium Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.