LINKA (CURRENCY:LINKA) traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. LINKA has a total market capitalization of $4.48 million and $1.92 million worth of LINKA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LINKA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0064 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, LINKA has traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.22 or 0.00072344 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.06 or 0.00021173 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.53 or 0.00090441 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $388.41 or 0.00681713 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.82 or 0.00041802 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,682.33 or 0.06462983 BTC.
LINKA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “To solve financial problems and blockchain difficulties, the LINKA team creates a “Value Gateway Platform” that connects the real world with Crypto Space, enabling more people to enjoy the value of finance and blockchain. Participants are able to use both cryptocurrency and credit cards without boundaries between the real world and crypto space. “
LINKA Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LINKA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LINKA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LINKA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LINKA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LINKA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.