Fetch.ai (CURRENCY:FET) traded down 9.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One Fetch.ai coin can now be bought for approximately $0.56 or 0.00000987 BTC on major exchanges. Fetch.ai has a total market capitalization of $419.49 million and approximately $41.80 million worth of Fetch.ai was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Fetch.ai has traded down 10.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.22 or 0.00072344 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.06 or 0.00021173 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.53 or 0.00090441 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $388.41 or 0.00681713 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.82 or 0.00041802 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,682.33 or 0.06462983 BTC.
FET is a coin. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2018. Fetch.ai’s total supply is 1,151,441,226 coins and its circulating supply is 746,113,681 coins. Fetch.ai’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The Reddit community for Fetch.ai is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Fetch.ai is fetch.ai. Fetch.ai’s official message board is medium.com/fetch-ai.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fetch.AI is a decentralized digital world in which useful economic activity can take place. This activity is performed by digital entities called Autonomous Economic Agents (AEAs). AEAs can work alone, together, serially or in parallel, and they can represent humans, services, themselves, data and more. AEAs connect to the world through our Open Economic Framework (OEF) which acts as an agent’s senses. The OEF presents a highly tailored world to each individual agent, one that is adapted specifically for it. Underpinning this is the Fetch Smart Ledger which provides the network’s integrity and delivers consensus through useful proof of work. Fetch are developing the OEF and Smart Ledger to enable everyone to develop agents. “
Buying and Selling Fetch.ai
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch.ai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fetch.ai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fetch.ai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch.ai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch.ai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.