ELYSIA (CURRENCY:EL) traded down 10.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. ELYSIA has a total market cap of $56.19 million and approximately $1.11 million worth of ELYSIA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ELYSIA has traded down 35.7% against the dollar. One ELYSIA coin can currently be bought for $0.0202 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.12 or 0.00072082 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00021451 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $392.97 or 0.00688906 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.00 or 0.00091158 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.40 or 0.00042778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001752 BTC.
ELYSIA is a coin. ELYSIA’s total supply is 6,989,477,172 coins and its circulating supply is 2,781,450,190 coins. The official message board for ELYSIA is medium.com/@support_83096. The official website for ELYSIA is elysia.kr. ELYSIA’s official Twitter account is @Elysia_HQ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elysia is a P2P digital marketplace connecting real estate buyers and sellers worldwide. The project aims to help real estate developers issue and list ‘real estate tokens’ onto its white-label platform so that buyers can search and compare for real estate investment opportunities. Tokens offered at Elysia platform represent 1) ownership of the real estate asset, 2) equity in a legal structure that owns the asset, 3) an interest in debt secured by the real estate and 4) stream of income based on cash flows from the asset. The Elysia token (EL) is used for transactions such as ecosystem participation registration requirements, real estate token transaction fees, transaction fees for real estate tokens, portfolio commodity investment fees and is a means of payment for the transfer of value to all participants in the Elysia ecosystem.”
Buying and Selling ELYSIA
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ELYSIA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ELYSIA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ELYSIA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ELYSIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ELYSIA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.