Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. In the last week, Credits has traded down 43.7% against the dollar. One Credits coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0716 or 0.00000126 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Credits has a total market cap of $16.00 million and approximately $850,046.00 worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.26 or 0.00012796 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00003751 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00004735 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 54.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Credits (CRYPTO:CS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2017. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 coins and its circulating supply is 223,456,423 coins. Credits’ official message board is credits.com/en/Home/News. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Credits is credits.com/en. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credits is a decentralized financial platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform allows the delivery of financial services (money transfers, currency and value exchanges, crediting and funding, just to name a few) via a distributed ledger, smart contracts and Credits cryptocurrency in a peer-to-peer (P2P) basis. Credits cryptocurrency (CS) is a utility token. “
Credits Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.