Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 18th. In the last week, Cortex has traded 24.6% lower against the dollar. One Cortex coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.40 or 0.00000696 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Cortex has a market capitalization of $98.87 million and $11.09 million worth of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.09 or 0.00072317 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.96 or 0.00021048 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.11 or 0.00089965 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $383.49 or 0.00674980 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00040801 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
CTXC is a coin. Its launch date was February 8th, 2018. Cortex’s total supply is 299,792,458 coins and its circulating supply is 249,938,725 coins. The Reddit community for Cortex is /r/Cortex_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cortex’s official Twitter account is @CTXCBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cortex is www.cortexlabs.ai. The official message board for Cortex is medium.com/cortexlabs.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cortex is an Ethereum-based decentralized AI autonomous system with a self-made VM. The Cortex VM allows smart contracts run to on full node with complex inference computation. The model conversion between different framework is done by the team. CTXC is an ERC20 token powering the Cortex system. “
Buying and Selling Cortex
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cortex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cortex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cortex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cortex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.