Coreto (CURRENCY:COR) traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 18th. Coreto has a market capitalization of $2.80 million and approximately $211,451.00 worth of Coreto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Coreto coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0123 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Coreto has traded down 55.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.22 or 0.00065694 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $152.76 or 0.00277084 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00004334 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.48 or 0.00026262 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $391.08 or 0.00709384 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,963.80 or 0.99699500 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $468.92 or 0.00850578 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Coreto Coin Profile
Coreto’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 228,283,474 coins. Coreto’s official Twitter account is @Coretoio.
According to CryptoCompare, “CORION Platform is hosted on the Ethereum Classic blockchain. It consists of more separate smart contracts, implemented in Solidity language. CORION Platform is an ecosystem with a digital asset to serve the global economy, with innovative tools for payment, finance and trading. The financial asset of the platform is CORION Coin, it’s stability ensures security to both service providers and users. It has built-in automated inflation and deflation control ensuring the stable price inevitable to carry out real life transactions. “
Coreto Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coreto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coreto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coreto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coreto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coreto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.