Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One Caspian coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0268 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Caspian has a market cap of $12.02 million and approximately $108,042.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Caspian has traded down 37.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.09 or 0.00072236 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00021378 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.80 or 0.00091061 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $389.35 or 0.00684427 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.11 or 0.00042376 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001757 BTC.
Caspian (CRYPTO:CSP) is a coin. Its launch date was September 20th, 2018. Caspian’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 449,036,296 coins. Caspian’s official Twitter account is @Caspian_Tech and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Caspian is caspian.tech. Caspian’s official message board is t.me/Caspian_Tech.
According to CryptoCompare, “Caspian is an asset management platform. It provides the users with a fully developed Execution Management System (OEMS), Position Management System (PMS), and Risk Management System (RMS) as well as a single interface into crypto exchanges, a suite of trading algorithms, real-time and historical P&L and exposure tracking and professional customer service. The CSP token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. The token will serve the users as a mean to participate in the Commission Discount Programs and/or for the developers to be rewarded when offering their apps for free on Caspian. “
Buying and Selling Caspian
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Caspian should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Caspian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.