BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 18th. One BTC Lite coin can now be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, BTC Lite has traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. BTC Lite has a market cap of $84,972.43 and approximately $12.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.63 or 0.00071489 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.93 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $51.01 or 0.00089745 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $380.18 or 0.00668887 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.00 or 0.00040465 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001757 BTC.
About BTC Lite
BTC Lite (BTCL) is a coin. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 coins. The official message board for BTC Lite is medium.com/@btclite. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @BTCliteofficial. BTC Lite’s official website is btclite.org. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BTC Lite is a bitcoin improvement built on Ethereum blockchain that inherited most of the robust features of bitcoin. The BTC Lite transactions get confirmed within 1 to 3 minutes combined with low transaction fees and the average block time is 15s. “
Buying and Selling BTC Lite
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BTC Lite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BTC Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.