Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded down 37.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 18th. In the last seven days, Blocktix has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar. Blocktix has a total market cap of $500,715.03 and $7.00 worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blocktix coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0125 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.64 or 0.00071433 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.98 or 0.00021062 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.07 or 0.00089762 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $380.79 or 0.00669336 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.91 or 0.00040263 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001756 BTC.
Blocktix (TIX) is a coin. It was first traded on July 9th, 2017. Blocktix’s total supply is 62,500,000 coins and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 coins. The official website for Blocktix is blocktix.io. Blocktix’s official Twitter account is @blocktix and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blocktix is /r/blocktix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocktix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocktix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocktix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.