Swap (CURRENCY:XWP) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. Swap has a total market cap of $605,341.26 and approximately $5,611.00 worth of Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Swap coin can now be bought for about $0.0469 or 0.00000078 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Swap has traded up 10% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002304 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001669 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $40.29 or 0.00067132 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $167.21 or 0.00278599 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00004906 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $429.96 or 0.00716362 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59,898.99 or 0.99799365 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $579.72 or 0.00965886 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.32 or 0.00018866 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Swap’s total supply is 12,916,721 coins. The Reddit community for Swap is /r/SwapProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swap’s official Twitter account is @_realSwap and its Facebook page is accessible here. Swap’s official website is swap.fyi.
According to CryptoCompare, “A community developed crypto coin striving for robust privacy, ecosystem fairness, full transparency, secure blockchain, and easy use without any pre-mine, governance fees, founders rewards. It has a custom 15 second block time and uses a Cuckoo Cycle variant as PoW algorithm, Cuckaroo29s. “
Buying and Selling Swap
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.