Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. Patron has a market capitalization of $9.31 million and $9,444.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Patron coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0236 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Patron has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.06 or 0.00054860 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00020187 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $412.19 or 0.00684045 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001663 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.41 or 0.00088631 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.68 or 0.00044271 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.72 or 0.00036040 BTC.
Patron Coin Profile
Patron (PAT) is a coin. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 393,938,955 coins. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Patron’s official website is patron-influencers.com. The official message board for Patron is medium.com/@patronproject.
According to CryptoCompare, “PATRON is an Ethereum-based social network media sharing marketplace. Influencers and social media (SNS) users from around the world can publish, discover, reserve, or sell influencer data on PATRON's platform on both web and mobile. PAT is an ERC20 utility token that serves as a currency on the PATRON platform. “
Buying and Selling Patron
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.