Dynamite (CURRENCY:DYNMT) traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 12th. In the last seven days, Dynamite has traded up 74.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Dynamite coin can now be bought for approximately $0.98 or 0.00001631 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dynamite has a market cap of $362,049.72 and approximately $167,657.00 worth of Dynamite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.10 or 0.00063371 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00003860 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Upfiring (UFR) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Ethverse (ETHV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000780 BTC.
Dynamite is a coin. Dynamite’s total supply is 790,054 coins and its circulating supply is 369,217 coins. Dynamite’s official website is dynamitetoken.com. Dynamite’s official Twitter account is @DoYourTip.
According to CryptoCompare, “DYNMT is an open-source, community-based and focused social experiment. Participation in this experiment does not provide an offer of ordinary shares of any asset, and token holders are not entitled to or promise d any dividend / financial reward. The tokens are not designed to create securities under any jurisdiction. The world's first feature of Dynamite token is that 2% is burned forever with every transfer. The Dynamite Token project is intended as an academic study. All data from this experiment will be presented to the public via reports. “
Dynamite Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.