YVS.Finance (CURRENCY:YVS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. During the last week, YVS.Finance has traded up 7.3% against the dollar. One YVS.Finance coin can now be bought for $5.78 or 0.00010003 BTC on major exchanges. YVS.Finance has a total market cap of $2.19 million and approximately $227,542.00 worth of YVS.Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $40.69 or 0.00070477 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.49 or 0.00262356 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005473 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $454.70 or 0.00787476 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,550.63 or 0.99669346 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00017258 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $408.94 or 0.00708225 BTC.
YVS.Finance Coin Profile
YVS.Finance’s genesis date was December 10th, 2020. YVS.Finance’s total supply is 1,853,611 coins and its circulating supply is 378,694 coins. YVS.Finance’s official Twitter account is @YVSFinance. YVS.Finance’s official website is yvs.finance.
According to CryptoCompare, “YVS.Finance is a yield-farming, vaults and staking deflationary token with no admin control. All functions pre-programmed in smart contracts, from the pre-sale to the last token distributed. “
Buying and Selling YVS.Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as YVS.Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire YVS.Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase YVS.Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YVS.Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YVS.Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.