Navcoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 8th. Navcoin has a total market capitalization of $55.78 million and approximately $3.25 million worth of Navcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Navcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.78 or 0.00001352 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Navcoin has traded 0% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00005407 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004298 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00019954 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BoostCoin (BOST) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
NAV is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 2nd, 2014. Navcoin’s total supply is 71,392,761 coins. The official message board for Navcoin is medium.com/nav-coin. Navcoin’s official Twitter account is @NavCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Navcoin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Navcoin’s official website is www.navcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “NavCoin (NAV) is a privacy-driven PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency. NAV uses the x13 hashing algorithm. NavCoin's encryption software disconnects and randomises the transaction data, removing it even from an IP address. NavCoin uses a subchain to process anonymous transactions. “
Buying and Selling Navcoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Navcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Navcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Navcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Navcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Navcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.