Morpheus Labs (CURRENCY:MITX) traded up 5.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. Morpheus Labs has a market capitalization of $68.57 million and $5.68 million worth of Morpheus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Morpheus Labs has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. One Morpheus Labs coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00000280 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.36 or 0.00055949 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.99 or 0.00022461 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.39 or 0.00083679 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $365.43 or 0.00631906 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
Morpheus Labs Coin Profile
Morpheus Labs (MITX) is a coin. Its launch date was February 15th, 2018. Morpheus Labs’ total supply is 723,999,995 coins and its circulating supply is 423,063,076 coins. Morpheus Labs’ official website is morpheuslabs.io. Morpheus Labs’ official Twitter account is @morpheus_labs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Morpheus Infrastructure Platform is focused on building adaptable blockchain technologies for companies looking into various possible use cases. The Morpheus platform allows you to choose the programing language and blockchain runtimes and provides an interface for users to experiment with blockchain technologies and create applications. Morpheus Infrastructure Token (MITX) is an ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum network. “
Buying and Selling Morpheus Labs
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Morpheus Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Morpheus Labs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Morpheus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Morpheus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Morpheus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.