Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Monero Classic has a market cap of $11.97 million and $44,740.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.62 or 0.00001080 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Monero Classic has traded up 35.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.02 or 0.00463453 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 30.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded up 522.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 37% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PluraCoin (PLURA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 19,176,436 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. The Reddit community for Monero Classic is https://reddit.com/r/MoneroClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “MoneroClassic (XMC) is a hard fork of Monero (XMR) blockchain which will maintain the original blockchain after the ASIC-resistant hard fork that took place in 2018. XMC does not change the CryptoNight algorithm allowing for ASICs to be used for mining. “
Monero Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.