Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Kryll has a total market capitalization of $14.40 million and $211,883.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kryll coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.46 or 0.00000789 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Kryll has traded 10% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.04 or 0.00055538 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00022335 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.13 or 0.00083414 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $362.32 or 0.00627987 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00030389 BTC.
Kryll is a coin. Its launch date was April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 coins and its circulating supply is 31,638,781 coins. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Kryll’s official website is kryll.io. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kryll’s official message board is medium.com/@kryll_io.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Kryll platform allows users to create automated trading strategies for cryptocurrencies in exchange for KRL tokens for each automated function. Kryll (KRL) is an ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum network and is used to pay fees in the platform. “
Buying and Selling Kryll
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kryll should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kryll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.